Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a new fourwheeler. 2016 Forman Manual PS. Absolutely love it. The only issue I have is one of my body pieces don't pop in around the tank. I will ask dealer when I bring it for the 1st service. I have some questions about some performance upgrades. If y'all have any insight other than what I have listed as far as upgrades tell me. Thanks very much.

What recommendations do y'all have for upgrades?
1. Rims/Tires (don't want to get a GR so what size 26"?
2. Bluetooth Speaker for front rack which one?
3. Upgrade Air Filter?
4. Are lift kits worth doing on a SRA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
please consult your dealer BEFORE you start adding parts that will affect your atv ?, you don't want to void your warranty !!.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Getting the pieces lined up can be a pain in the a** sometimes. I found it helps to reach your hand behind the fender and help push things together. The one I have the most trouble with is the left upper one. I added a touch of dielectric grease to it and seems to fall together now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting the pieces lined up can be a pain in the a** sometimes. I found it helps to reach your hand behind the fender and help push things together. The one I have the most trouble with is the left upper one. I added a touch of dielectric grease to it and seems to fall together now.

Mine is the top right if I pop it in the plastic pulls up by the gas cap. I think I have alignment issue I wonder if they will give me or fix it under warranty. Factory mis aligned plastic.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would have the dealer take a look at it. Probably wouldn't hurt to call your salesman and let him know. Just so they know it was like then when you got it home and that you're not just trying cover up something you messed up. You may want to pull the assembly off and look closely that none of the nubs are bent or there is a cap or something preventing it from going in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have the dealer take a look at it. Probably wouldn't hurt to call your salesman and let him know. Just so they know it was like then when you got it home and that you're not just trying cover up something you messed up. You may want to pull the assembly off and look closely that none of the nubs are bent or there is a cap or something preventing it from going in.

Yeah I will call the salesman tomorrow. They better fix it even if something is bent I didn't do it they should replace the body or fix it. I might try to call Honda service too

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts