Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys what do you think about these custom plastics by Maier. these are a custom design from basically a 450r style to fit my 250X or a 300EX. this particular one is a dark carbon fiber in the closeup photo it looks really good. Accented with a blue frame and seat, grips ect. I should look different from anyone else. I hope

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Maier makes an amazing product. Check FullBore too

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$400.00 to 475. I can't remember the ones I was watching on Ebay are up over 200. right now.
Looks Good! How much $$$?

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Yeah they are pretty sweet looking but I think I want to go with the maier style I like the way the rear fenders are pointed like the 400EX and 450R
I agree, Maier looks better. Just throwing out another option...:moshiz:

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I'm all for options I just picked up another 250X rolling chassis this weekend past thought i had a nice swingarm but this thing is worse than mine all the way around. A rolling pile of Sh*T! but it was free and the seat is softer than mine.lol

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
LMAO, you took a roller just for the seat!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey the guy wanted it out of his garage. I mean the frame is good and the brakes/rotors are too. and it was FREE! ! ! lol

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I would have taken it then got yelled at by my wife!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I put it in the junk shed so no worries there...lol I actually keep my quad at my buddies up front he has a shed that locks plus he cables up mine with his two. in a fence with a dog lol great security.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Nice, If anyone ever cracks the lock on my garage door... they found my vault

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
In the real bad part... near the gangs!LMAO

·
Banned
638 Posts
ohh snap don't pop a cap in my @ss...lol

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
You guys are crazy!! Alot of quad thefts around us. Always worried even though it is locked up and cabled to a pole in the shop. Has one of those locking sirens on the brake rotor though, Its pretty loud! Plus thier is a alarm on the garage its in. Silent it goes of in the house. Dad will get to shoot at someone!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
ROCK SALT Feels Real GOOD!!!!! lol
But on the other Hand my Father has always told me that a lock only keeps out an Honest man.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts