Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all welcome to the site! Can you please let us know what led you to the site? We are trying to finds ways of promoting the site and need to know what areas to focus on.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I typed in Honda 250X and here i am a post whore and moderator this site rocks!!! alot of great people here.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
What seems to be the problem Truck? or Mr. 6 :D

Just joined Trying to troubleshoot ignition probs on '88 4x2 Fourtrax TRX 300.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Tomgodd gives me $5.00 a month to be on here.. PM him for more info.

J/K.... Was asked to check this forum out and I stuck around.I like it here.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
You only got 5.00? he's paying me 10 man were you cheap!! lol

By the way welcome to the moderator world.

Tomgodd gives me $5.00 a month to be on here.. PM him for more info.

J/K.... Was asked to check this forum out and I stuck around.I like it here.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I found TRXforums by googling Honda ATV Forums. Then TomGodd had me check it out. I like it here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That seems to be the way to find this place, google Honda atv forum. I am looking for some information and to share stories.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Priceless absolutely Priceless!!! We got ourselves a group of pretty smart fellers

Isnt it worth the $15 to have these guys around.;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was searching on google, I have 2 Honda ATV's and I work on them a lot. I was searching for an answer to my newest problems so I thought this site might be able to help me out! I also enjoy going through all the previous posts for troubleshooting ideas its great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought, about 4 hours ago, a 97' FOURTRAX300 4x4. Never had a 4 wheeler before. Rode a Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 for about 6 years. Got this of an older gentleman who bought it new and recently relocated into town and didn't need it. He says it was never in mud and basically used it to entertain his grandkids in the back yard. It's very clean and runs great. It has one flaw; a dent in the tank, which he says was caused by a lawn chair falling from above while parked in the garage. Only paid $1295. Anyway.....needed a place to get information regarding maintenance for an ATV.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts