Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New member here. We own a 2002 es350 and so far love it We live in western Montana and use it primarily as a work horse.

Premium Member
welcome to the forums.

Registered
My '96 Foreman 400 serves as my workhorse, plowing snow, hauling wood, etc. We also do a little trail riding here in Wisconsin, but the thought of doing some cruising in Montana makes me very jealous indeed. We are currently thinking about a Honda Pioneer 1000.

You'll find this forum a great source of info. Someone always seems to have a good answer to my questions.

Welcome aboard.

Registered
Hello and welcome to the forum

Registered
Spdrcr,
Welcome, what area are you from? I'm down Bozeman way.

Redtape,
We are definitely spoiled when it comes to riding the forest service trails, looking forward to our 3rd season of riding, going to try to find some new trails this year. FF

Registered
Welcome Spdrcr, You'll find there are alot of folks on here willing and able to help you out, if you need a service manual an Admin can give you the link and many members can give advice. My 1st piece of advice is if you have rough or "incomplete shifts" I'd take the electric shift motor off and get all the stiff gummy factory grease out and replace it with "All temp White Lithium grease" this will let it shift much easier. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts