Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My ID is Diamondt and name is Al Strom. I live in Cochrane, Alberta, just outside of Calgary. I am a retired Heavy Duty mechanic and Millwright. Being retired, my time is mostly dedicated to projects. At this time, I an looking to modify a Foreman 450 to make is a tracked and articulated ATV. Should be fun.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the forums! My name is Andy Bauska (Boss-Key), and you sound very similar to my dad! My dad used to work at a rental yard fixing broken machines. After that job he went to work at John Deere as a field service mechanic. He quit that job to go work at a paper mill that he still works at to this day over 20 years later. Your tracked Foreman 450 build sounds awesome, and I can't wait to see it! If you have any questions about your build, please don't be afraid to ask, even though I don't have any experience on 450's I am sure if we put our heads together we can figure it out. If you have any questions about a 300, I should be able to answer them. Well it's nice to meet you, and I hope to see the build when it's done! Also here's my 300!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts