1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums. seems to be a lot of old trx350's coming out of the wood work lately ?!.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums. seems to be a lot of old trx350's coming out of the wood work lately ?!.
If only I could put my hands on one! A 350 would do me good. Or completely smash my finances. Either way is good.
haha..well..i don't plan on selling mine any time soon !..lol. they are out there, just have to be in the right place, at the right time !..lol.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
I'll sure be happy when mine gets here.......it's a freeby, so I'm not pushing my land renter too much lol, but the Waite tick toc ...........

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
Hi I?m a new guy from southern Indiana and got a free 1986 350 Fourtrax about a year ago.
Hello,

I'd like to offer a hearty Welcome of your TRX350 to the... err... Welcome YOU to the forums!!!

:)

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Welcome!
Man sure are a lotta the old treefitties coming out. Let's see some pics of it and describe the condition how it runs and all

I would love to find another!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Welcome and curious, what part of southern Indiana? I'm only asking as I'm familiar with the area and know its beautiful place to live/reside.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome t the forums !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts