Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , new member here with a new Honda . I have always been a Yamaha and Suzuki motorcycle guy but I am older now and wanted to get a good ATV that would last a long time . I went with a utility type 2008 Honda Rancher 420cc . I have never had a liquid cooled ATV much less a fuel injected one!
The only ATV I owned was a Yamaha 250 ATV air coled carbureted.
I really like my new Honda ! I got the one with the 5 speed auto-clutch , just like on my old Yamaha . My wife got pissed that I didnt get the Yamaha Grizzly 350 with the CVT tranny . She wanted fully auto transmission . I am a part-time "shade tree" mechanic and I think the CVT's are still a little too new for me and the wrinkles are not ironed out yet . So I got the Honda .
So Hello to all and I hope to get some good information here and to GIVE good information to others here that made need it . I am a Toyota 4WD man and am a good Toyota mechanic and going over to Honda is a little different for me but I am excited . Sorry to bore most of you with jibber jabber .
Glad to be accepted to this forum :)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Congrats on the new machine and welcome to the forums!!!

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Excellent choice with the Honda!!! You will absolutley love it! Welcome to the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts