Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for letting me join in on the sight Bought a Honda 420 4x4 FM1 from a dealer in Ms. looked at a lot of dealers on the web and found that driving 120 miles was worth the ride I am a older person that has some property in Reserve La. and need it to work around the house and take it to the camp and take it and ride some around at the spill way with the grand kids just put the front bumper on today and will be putting on a winch the 2 inch receiver is on the way also ordered front and rear baskets should be here tue. tires and rims will come later when I wear out this set of tires. well Thanks again and hope to meet some other Louisiana,Miss.and Texas riders.Ill post some pics of my toys

Attachments

· Registered
185 Posts
Welcome! This is an invaluable resource with really nice and helpful people. I'm a fairly new member myself and am just really getting started with wheelers and working on them. First thing I learned( maybe you already know this if you are on other forums) is to post in the area for your specific model. Sounds like you've got a nice wheeler and a bunch of places to ride! If you ever have any problems or need help working on your machine you've come to the right place! Take care.?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.