Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Just got myself a 2016 TRX500FM7G (Foreman Rubicon Deluxe). Will be picking it up tomorrow. Kinda new to quads, bought a 2008 Grizzly 700 last year and had a blast riding it but unfortunately had to sell due to unforeseen circumstances. But for the time I had it I was hooked! So found what i think was a good deal and picked up a new one. I also enjoy fishing and shooting. Looking forward to a fun year!

Ross

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Great looking unit. You noted having a great experience on a Grizzly 700, a well-known popular unit, so did you consider a new 700 Grizzly? If so, how did you end up with a Honda?

Keep in mind any excuse will do for owning a Honda, LOL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great looking unit. You noted having a great experience on a Grizzly 700, a well-known popular unit, so did you consider a new 700 Grizzly? If so, how did you end up with a Honda?

Keep in mind any excuse will do for owning a Honda, LOL.
The 700 was a great quad but more bike than I needed. I am not one that is into speed, I just like riding and having fun on the trails and exploring. I was wanting a Grizzly 450 but they no longer make them in the states, all they are making is the 700. I guess I could have waited around for a used one but happen to stumble across the Honda and the price was right. I have nothing against the Griz and would own one again but you can't beat a Honda and my buddies all own Honda's, so I'm always hearing about it!:icon_ goofy:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Nice looking quad RPK thanks for the pics!

Reactions: RPK

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Rubicon! Oh Yeah!!!:icon_ rocker:

Reactions: RPK
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.