Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in new jersey with a 2003 250ex anyone else nearby wanna go riding sometime with my firends got 350 raptor 250 raptor and 400ex?:icon_ owned:

·
Registered
39 Posts
You got a place to ride? If it is a couple hours worth of riding...I would be intereted in coming up for the day. I am in Maryland but dont mind driving a couple hours for some good riding.I have a utility with a winch...So I really would not mind pulling you guys out...LOL...j/k

Brian

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yeah

theres about 3-4 miles and then leads off to different towns so i would say a few hours of riding would be correct, search pheasant dr bayville nj on google earth or maps and zoom out you can see all the sand (search 110-116) pheasant dr i think its around there and zoom out theres sand nd trails you can see EDIT: and theres some mud places so we all have sport quads so a utility would be great fun age: 14,15,16 riders so ...ah whatever send message if you want to come

·
Registered
173 Posts
i live in newyork , and im leaving for newjersey tomorrow VACATION!!!!!. maybe i can talk the girlfriend into letting me drag the quad down with us for a day of riding.:unsure:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
frogger how long u going for because i go every friday so ill be there friday if u wanna see the riding spot its on google earth or maps search 110 pheasant dr bayville nj and zoom out you will see sand and stuff right by a dead end btw ill be riding my friends 250ex so ill ask him... frogger if u have a cell phone pm me the number ill text you or call when im heading down and tell you how to get there

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks like its about 1 hour drive from Burlington to Bayville. But I still might have to check this one out one day. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts