Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Honda Foreman 400 4x4
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, new Honda owner here in Ester, Alaska, but did a little modification on it thro the last month or so, thought id c what thoughts r, should b a fun little rig hope i can figure out how to post pic
17D01455-E961-4BE2-98F3-265FA995CD5B.jpeg
43A84C4B-4826-4D07-AD9D-F2CAF9F06CBA.jpeg
758099FA-3144-4C29-80F3-DA42E4E529FA.jpeg
250F55E9-EECB-44C6-9B5E-AF46DD878D12.jpeg
4EF19927-4A7C-4D41-B3E7-FE20A9C619BB.jpeg
E6F1829E-1D9E-456E-AC8E-D059409F8FCA.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
37,376 Posts
very interesting !!!, man..the gang sure would love seeing this over on our other site !!, www.atvhonda.com, we love custom builds !!!.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very interesting !!!, man..the gang sure would love seeing this over on our other site !!, www.atvhonda.com, we love custom builds !!!.
I tried to go over there but it wont let me subscribe, everything i type in says its to weak done multiples and done them backwards, still wont let me. And ill tell u nobody would guess mine.

·
Super Moderator
37,376 Posts
I tried to go over there but it wont let me subscribe, everything i type in says its to weak done multiples and done them backwards, still wont let me. And ill tell u nobody would guess mine.
that's odd ?, we are getting new members left and right from here, your saying your pass word when signing up is too weak ?. must be doing something wrong ???.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that could b. Hahahaaa or mayb my connection that day ill have to try again when get a chance. Been workin on the airplane since weather is warming up. But yea when i type in a password everytime it says its to weak and must least b fair. Hahahaaaa ive tried about 5-6 different ones, i must not b any good at guessing. Hahahaaaaa

·
Super Moderator
37,376 Posts
shoot, just make a long, odd password for the site, write it down, lol. we are getting new members left and right, they have no problems getting signed up, maybe the cold weather is not good on your passwords ??..lol.

·
Premium Member
12,459 Posts
Very cool project !!!! ------------ the pic of the frame stretched out with no body makes me invision a 6 or 8 seater atv limo , LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool project !!!! ------------ the pic of the frame stretched out with no body makes me invision a 6 or 8 seater atv limo , LOL
yea she been fun gettin close to bening done, runs and drives now,still have brakes, seats, winch wireing to do, not sure what ill do with it once done. Hahaha. Still not having luck gettin on the other site. I swear everything i type in to there for a password dont work so ill probbly give up on that, anyone want to buy up this buggy ill let her go. Hahahahahaaaa

·
Super Moderator
37,376 Posts
yea she been fun gettin close to bening done, runs and drives now,still have brakes, seats, winch wireing to do, not sure what ill do with it once done. Hahaha. Still not having luck gettin on the other site. I swear everything i type in to there for a password dont work so ill probbly give up on that, anyone want to buy up this buggy ill let her go. Hahahahahaaaa
your doing something wrong ?, I don't know what ?, are you sure your going to the correct web address ? www.atvhonda.com ?.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts