Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am 99% sure that I will be buying an 08 TRX700XX tomorrow so I figured I better join the forum so I can learn as I go. It seems like a great machine, very well built and upgraded, the only thing holding me back is my concern about the availability of parts, but that's where you all come in I hope. I spent like an hour searching for nerf bars and the only thing I found was 1 new set, in stock in Europe LOL.

Anyway, I am in Jackson MI, looking forward to chatting with everyone.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota 1badmofo. I don't personally know much about about availability on parts for that atv, but I'm sure some of our more experienced members will be able to help you find some or even make some. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I am 99% sure that I will be buying an 08 TRX700XX tomorrow so I figured I better join the forum so I can learn as I go. It seems like a great machine, very well built and upgraded, the only thing holding me back is my concern about the availability of parts, but that's where you all come in I hope. I spent like an hour searching for nerf bars and the only thing I found was 1 new set, in stock in Europe LOL.
شقق للبيع اسطنبول شقق للبيع في اسطنبول
Anyway, I am in Jackson MI, looking forward to chatting with everyone.
welcome here , members will be able to help you find some or even make some. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts