Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys Ive been on a forum for every other toy i have forever so its time to add one more to the list finally

Ive got a 96 TRX300FW thats all stock except for the snow plow I installed today

so thats the only picture of it i have (below)

on a side note i want to get more lights on for when i plow and its got the goofy power receptacle on the front that nothing seems to plug into, does anyone make a light kit or well...ANYTHING that plugs into this???

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Welcome to the forums ... I can't see pictures on my work computer right now but i'm sure you can go to your local electrical supplier and find the mating plug for the one you have.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I put a 12v cigarette plug on my wife's. I use it for CB and extra lights. I think tractor supply makes a plug that will match yours.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill check them out and see if i can find something
when i first started looking i figured oh this should be pretty straightforward....WRONG :eek:hmy:

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
I have seen several of them type plugs on sprayers were people have put them on their ATVs for spraying around the fence line with weed killer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this ones in the owners manual so im not sure what they originally sold to plug into it but it seems like they dont sell whatever it was anymore

if i can find a plug for it im probably gonna rig up an adapter to the cigarette lighter style

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Go to www.bikebandit.com click on the atv tab then search for your year and make there will be parts diagrams for you to look at.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
I just cut the wires and added the cigarette style. You can get one with a support that mounts to the handlebar so its not just hanging around.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts