Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! First time poster from Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, Canada (look it up in Google Maps - it's way up there). Recently purchased a used 2011 TRX420 but haven't ridden it yet. Hoping to go out soon after a check over and a few minor repairs. Really appreciate the forums and availability of help topics especially the link for the service manual. Thanks to all the contributors. During the winter months my wife will be driving mostly, around town to go shopping and visiting friends. Once the land clears, we hope to go exploring this famous King William Island where we are located and where the lost Franklin Expedition ships, the Terror and the Erebus, were recently discovered.
I hope to share my explorations and share details of my adventures with my Honda ATV.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Hi Cuzino: Big Welcome from the East Coast -- Canada

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
welcome to the site, Man that name of where your at, seems to be jogging my memory, I think I used to know a guy that used to do guided hunts up there, thru
Andrew Lake Lodge, in alberta, they flew up to hunt there, unless I am wrong, been a few yrs since I was told of his hunts there??

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
welcome to the site, Man that name of where your at, seems to be jogging my memory, I think I used to know a guy that used to do guided hunts up there, thru
Andrew Lake Lodge, in alberta, they flew up to hunt there, unless I am wrong, been a few yrs since I was told of his hunts there??
old age sucks huh ?..lmaoooo.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cuzino,
Welcome to the forum.
Holy Cow is that a long ways North, after showing my wife where it was she promptly "No Thanks, you can have it", LOL. Personally I will be looking forward to pics and stories of your exploration. What on earth do you do up there?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a question about Nunuvet... where do you park your quads when it is cold? Are these garage kept? Living room? Sheds? Outdoors? Don't laugh, we had quite a discussion on another forum here about cold weather starting. I was in Inuvik, NT, and noticed that the front room of many of the houses was used for snow mobile parking and repair. This was before quads were invented, but I definitely came to understand the importance of snowmobiles in winter.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Welcome from the lower 48 , Cuzino!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.