Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
749 Posts
Ha, we never get that sort of thing. What's the temperature there now?

· Registered
2,918 Posts
Hi HondaDan: That was one hell of a mess north of me -- we had a little of freezing rain then it just turned to rain. 5 days without power is not fun.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi HondaDan: That was one hell of a mess north of me -- we had a little of freezing rain then it just turned to rain. 5 days without power is not fun.
That's pretty much what we had too, freezing rain then a bunch rain it was 0 Celsius so it would freeze as soon as hit tree's, there were power lines and poles down everywhere. It looks really nice in the woods though when the sun is shining.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

· Registered
194 Posts
Hi Honda Dan, we have just such a scene here in southern Arizona BUT.... it is on a mountain 10 miles behind me and 1 mile above! 1 mile ABOVE is a great place for snow. :smile::smile::smile:

Alas, there is june, july, august and september.

· Premium Member
749 Posts
RodP its been around freezing the past few days tho over night last night around -8c.
Not too bad then, we get that quite often. Quite warm here now for this time of year but forecast storms / gales then sub zero later in the month.

Won't happen, never does. You can bet your bottom dollar what the weatherman says will be opposite to what we really get :)

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Honda Dan, we have just such a scene here in southern Arizona BUT.... it is on a mountain 10 miles behind me and 1 mile above! 1 mile ABOVE is a great place for snow.

Actually winter is my favorite time to ride as long as I'm dressed warm , especially when our groomed trails are too Icy for sleds.

Hi Honda Dan, we have just such a scene here in southern Arizona BUT.... it is on a mountain 10 miles behind me and 1 mile above! 1 mile ABOVE is a great place for snow.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tried to go out back of the yard here in Fton yesterday & I broke through the crust, getting a little stuck, so i didnt go any farther lol... Power flickered here, that was all, not like some in Moncton who were out for days.
Yeah not much crust and still quite a bit of snow in the woods, I'm hoping we get a warm day to melt some ice on the trees any trail not on a hydro line is pretty much impassable. Still a lot around here without power here so I'm lucky I have it now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.