Honda ATV Forum banner

If you could buy them.. which ones? How many?

• 2 or more Sway Bar 9/16"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 or more Sway Bar 11/16"

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRX700XX owners, I've got some great news! After speaking with Kyle (L8ton Racing) he has begun preparations for a short run of both his infamous Stealth Bumpers and Sway bars for the 700XX.

He has asked to see what kind of demand is out there so please use this thread to help give him a rough idea of how many people are genuinely interested.

A few things to consider. Cost will depend on production numbers.. the more interest in getting these will result in a lower cost so right now let's try to give him an idea of how many need to be made.

For the record I'm just a 700xx owner who has been bugging Kyle for what feels like years to make more of these.. I'm excited at the possibility to finally get what has been regarded as one of the best (if not the best) aftermarket sway bars ever available for the 700xx.

Here is a great thread from over at Club700xx.com regarding the sway bar..

L8ton Racing Sway Bars: Review, installation and pictures. - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum

Some pics of the previous bumper.. anodized aluminum! Creates not only a grab/lift point for the front end but also tie down loops as well. The original plastic bumper.. doesn't do either of these well at all.

P1200011rs.jpg
1826.jpg
download (3).jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm a 700 rider from Portugal. I want to try those L8ton sway bars, so I'll buy one of each and a bumper

1 - 2 of 2 Posts