Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please if you have access to a PDF. Thank you in advance

Slammer

·
Premium Member
10,717 Posts
Slammer: You might send a personal message to PleasantHillOffRoad. He may be able to help you out.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Found one this morning, here ya go...

http://www.mediafire.com/view/st07axn9876734u/[1988-2006]Suzuki_LT80_Service_Manual.pdf
thank you very much pleasanthilloffroad for all your help around here !.
No thanks needed... Glad to be able to help people out.. Haven't been around as much lately, been having to spend time over on the polaris forum.. Got one in the shop and 2 more coming after this one... Definitely not liking working on them, but is $$$ in the pocket...

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Found one this morning, here ya go...

[1988-2006]Suzuki_LT80_Service_Manual.pdf
No thanks needed... Glad to be able to help people out.. Haven't been around as much lately, been having to spend time over on the polaris forum.. Got one in the shop and 2 more coming after this one... Definitely not liking working on them, but is $$$ in the pocket...
aghhhhhhhhhhhhh...that p word !!!!!..lmfaooooo. I hateeeeeeeee working on those !. my bud tells me to go see what is wrong with a Polaris over yunder ?..i'll tell him to kiss my grits !..lmfaoooo.

·
Registered
469 Posts
aghhhhhhhhhhhhh...that p word !!!!!..lmfaooooo. I hateeeeeeeee working on those !. my bud tells me to go see what is wrong with a Polaris over yunder ?..i'll tell him to kiss my grits !..lmfaoooo.
I hear ya!! I would have said the same thing except a deer just totaled my car, so trying to recoup some of my down payment on the new ride.. The only thing I like better about them is.... Oh wait I don't like anything about them....

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
I hear ya!! I would have said the same thing except a deer just totaled my car, so trying to recoup some of my down payment on the new ride.. The only thing I like better about them is.... Oh wait I don't like anything about them....
lmaoooooooooooo^^^^^^^^^^^^..I will give them one thing ?. and one thing ONLY !..they have a super soft ride !..that is..if they last long enough to enjoy it ???.lmfaooooooooooooooooo.

·
Registered
469 Posts
lmaoooooooooooo^^^^^^^^^^^^..I will give them one thing ?. and one thing ONLY !..they have a super soft ride !..that is..if they last long enough to enjoy it ???.lmfaooooooooooooooooo.
Take a look at the exhaust lobe on the cam... No power... Hahaha... Yeah I'd say he has a problem building power....

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Take a look at the exhaust lobe on the cam... No power... Hahaha... Yeah I'd say he has a problem building power....

what lobe ?????..lmaooooooooooooo.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PLEASANTHILL! You are kicking Arse!!! Thanks sooo much!!:funnysuzuki:

Any chance there is an old 1986 LT50 out there?

·
Registered
469 Posts
PLEASANTHILL! You are kicking Arse!!! Thanks sooo much!!:funnysuzuki:

Any chance there is an old 1986 LT50 out there?
You got it bud... Glad I was able to find it for ya, and add it to my ever growing collection...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude u r like Ali fast!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Gents,
Just picked up a 2000 LT80 I've requested for the manuals on media share just a few seconds ago any and all advice is appreciated. LT80 looks like it's in good condition the only thing is old Gas was left in it for 5 years :cry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts