Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 1986 Honda trx350 in good condition but the decals are starting to fall off, most of them are fine but the stripes and some of the Honda logos are tearing off. I have looked on eBay, fortnite and some sketchy looking websites but have been unsuccessful in finding any. If anyone knows a site with some for sale would be helpful, Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
you will never find oem decals for that machine. not 100% match anyway ?, they are all discontinued today.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
You may see these from time to time Seller is cyberakuma
I've ordered some cheaper ones off ebay for my '87 and they look horible. Those, however, look fantastic. Wish they had some for the 87. There's another set on ebay for $50 that includes the front decal. I think those were for the 86's too. Nevermind...found them:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-TRX350D-Fender-And-Side-Cover-decals-TRX350-TRX-350D-Fourman-1986/123707085005?hash=item1ccd8450cd:g:hnwAAOSwWz5cV4a3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
86Hondatrx350
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing