Honda ATV Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ok, so just so that everyone is all on the same page here...... This is just a joke. I did. Not weld my crown and pinion together to have a locked diff lol. For those that commented nicely trying to help, bravo for being stand up people and not bashing a person right away. Consider it an experiment to see how people react to an idiot lol. So no I didn't well the back either, just having a little fun to lighten the mood a bit!

To others reading this please, do Not copy what you see in the pic, it will not give you a locker in the front diff lol.

As. For the pic, it's actually a pic of truck gears that I got off the net. Don't know if someone actually did this or not lol.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Trips, I did notice in your post in this thread, that you were more dramatic, like, I've never seen you say, I'm so frustrated!!! I'd did all this work, blah blah blah.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well on the bright side at least there's not a wrecked honda diff.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
FYI, whoever told you to weld your pinion to the ring gear must be drunk, hence the reason you cant move???:wacko:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Lmfao it's great.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I realized it was a joke immediately and when I added that I was going to do it to mine Trips immediately PM'ed me saying not to do it under any circumstances. So he was looking out for people even if he was testing people's reactions.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Yeah,but think about the young guys that might not read through the whole thread?? I get it was just a joke man,but it makes the forum look bad with crap info!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
A spool locker will do the same thing as welding it for pretty cheap and if you decide you don't like it you just pull it out. If you weld it you can't go back.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Almost had me going for a minute,but even in the picture you can tell it's too big for a wheeler crown and pinion.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I realized it was a joke immediately and when I added that I was going to do it to mine Trips immediately PM'ed me saying not to do it under any circumstances. So he was looking out for people even if he was testing people's reactions.
Yeah,but imagine some poor smo that just looked and went and did it!!! It does happen

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
In my opinion it's their fault for welding a piece that needs to move and very obviously so. And also for not doing more research before doing something that dumb. If I wanted to weld my front end up I definitely would not do exactly as Trips "did" because his bike now doesn't move.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I sorta got wind it was a joke since i knew trips is a smart guy but you could have had me fooled for a minute there lol

41 - 59 of 59 Posts