Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
After studying the pic a little more it looks like you got the pinion gear 2 maybe 3 teeth out if sink. That could be your problem

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Yes I know. I was about to say I've heard I welding the front did but I didn't know this is how it worked. And ok this is one his suki. I was wondering about welding the rear. Suzuki is IRS. But still hth dose this work?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Doesn't say anything about a Suzuki? I figured this was a Honda 300 like in his SIG........I still think its wrong

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Yes I know. I was about to say I've heard I welding the front did but I didn't know this is how it worked. And ok this is one his suki. I was wondering about welding the rear. Suzuki is IRS. But still hth dose this work?
You have to make sure you clock the gears right and get them in perfect alignment. Also you have to weld on outside. The inside welds and gears being out of clock are what's messing him up.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Gotta find me a welding machine so I can do this to mine.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Trips have you checked your front brake adjustment? You may have got them too tight when you put everything back together.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I could be wrong here but if you weld up the gears how is anything ment to move?? could someone please explain this to me please

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's exactly what I'm saying!!!! I think this thread is just to screw with people!!!! There is also nothing to weld in the rear of a 300 either.its a straight axle!!! Its always locked.lol.shows me how much to listen to these guys though

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I think where ever this information is coming from it is not correct

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm speechless :-0

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
He's trolling us fellas. Nobody could be quite like this for real. Life would have culled him long ago.

Rick

21 - 40 of 59 Posts