Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put my 250x on its side and bent my handle bars I have some I took off a sizuki dirt bike. Do you think these bars would look good?
IMGP0586.jpg

IMGP0591.jpg

IMGP0599.jpg

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
If the are comfortable and you feel like you have to use a :funnysuzuki: part then yes! .............. jk i'm sure it would look ok

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok yea my left bar is bent down and it is hard to hold on when I ramp.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think they will be fine. are they about the same hight width

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
use man i am useing tri-z handle bars on my 300ex

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
if you have a piece of pipe..or tubbing laying around..just take the controls off the bent side..grip too..slide the pipe or tubbing onto your bent bars..and pull/push them back to where they were...they bend pretty easy...this if you want to keep the honda bars on it..lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK Ill try them then i just dont want to make some hillbilly heaven ride . i want it to still look some what decent.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I put it over I bent the bar down bad i bent it back up and it still has some kinks in the tube giving it a weird angle to hold on to.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
If you have a kink in the tube thats a week spot. Its not that hard to change the others out. I may be worth the time to see if you like them or not.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I would change them. It's hard to straighten handlebars if they are bent bad. They will just kink, like you have already found out. Like mud said, they will be weak if you do get them bent back.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
They should work fine.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you have a kink in the tube thats a week spot. Its not that hard to change the others out. I may be worth the time to see if you like them or not.
Yea that is somthing I dont want. Because I have a fullsize track behind my barn that I am constantly ramping on one good hit and they prob will bend again

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
You need to post up some new vids to youtube of you riding the track.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
My buddy runs a stock Yamaha bar on his Honda. He got them from a buddy that upgraded and they look just fine. I would use them if I had them. Besides it will save some money for the time being.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You need to post up some new vids to youtube of you riding the track.
YEA I will as soon as the snow melts there are 4ft drifts over it now! This time I am going to have somone film me so i can ride the track hard.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Cool bud.Can't wait.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a set of bars that came off my machine... i actually never used them but were included with the deal.. they are red and have grips.. and a cross bar but no pad. $25 plus shipping if you end up wanting something different.. they are just taking up space on the shelf.

jason

1 - 18 of 18 Posts