Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
Go to ebay and do a store searchfor GDH Racing they have really great looking quality used Honda parts. Personally I would put a 400EX carb on.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I would look in the bearing sea. They have a king crab....lol j/k I know it's just a mistake. I agree with everyone else Ebay would be a good choice.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I had them one time. Got them from a......well nevermind it was a long time ago!

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
I had them one time. Got them from a......well nevermind it was a long time ago!
LMAO TMI Brother.... I didn't even see te misspelling..lol I would have offered a bushel of Number 1 or Number 2 Jimmys..lol

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yep I would say you can help out withthe crab... Lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have one for sale.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
400ex carb is a really good add on.I have a 38mm mikuni on mine and I can see a big power difference.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much for the carb for a 300ex. my a 2003 year. plus have you done to it, how many hour is on it. plus do you race because people give time on the carb when they race. what did it come off of.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Racing? Trails? Both?

Racing = Lectron. All the way. I'll never give mine up, and I don't even race! They arn't without problems though. Higher maintenance.

Trails = The stock carb off the 450's are gold, or so I hear. Gotta mod the intake though. If you want bolt on I hear good things about Edelbrock's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts