Honda ATV Forum banner
81 - 100 of 195 Posts
One heck of a finish to the Chicagoland race yesterday.... Also, a class act by Kyle Larson to the hard racing as well.....
Yeah, one things for sure, if that would of happened the other way around K. Busch would of been crying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: alloutdoors
Yeah
there was a lot of booing going on after the finish , it looked like he spun him out on purpose
Yeah and he pretty much admitted it. He said something like he used Larson bumber to help slow him down for the corner.

Discussion starter · #84 ·
As..... Like always I'm running a bit behind on watching the recordings ....... So....... There was some temperament ? Any fighting ? I like larson i think the young man has a good head on his shoulders.

kicking back with a cold one , now to get into some good racing, see y'all on the flip side. (Thumbs up)

Reactions: Goober
I really thought there was going to be a fight .. So what was the bag he took out his pants and threw on the track , a ice bag to cool his nuts , or a piss bag ??? I am new to NASCAR so forgive me for asking

Discussion starter · #86 ·
Probably an ice pack, I've heard sometimes they go in there race suit ? Pee only, but...... I don't know, I've heard they sweat soo much they worry more about dehydration, not the other issue, putting this as nicely s i can, too.

One heck of a finish to the Chicagoland race yesterday.... Also, a class act by Kyle Larson to the hard racing as well.....
Yeah, one things for sure, if that would of happened the other way around K. Busch would of been crying.

I do agree, but hope he (KB) learned something from the event and matures to match his talent....

That was a nice wreck , 20 cars , 7 of them out the race , lots of sparks flying !!! So much " LIVE ACTION " my eyes were going back and forth like a cartoon character to soak it all in . Now that is racing !!!!!!

Was reading a story in the local paper about NASCAR losing a lot of fans .... talked mostly about the economy being so bad during the last couple of terms as the reason ---- i will try and find the story and post a link

Yesterday’s Daytona race was a wreck-fest how’d you like seeing Amirola’s wheel and brake assembly take off down the track?!

I can understand why attendance would be down. I totally enjoyed going to LV for the spring race, but then a 13 hour drive both ways, lodging for four days, tix for three days ($125), rental of the headsets so you know what’s going on. Dang, the view on TV with sound, commentary and replay—plus my own food and kegerator—can’t beat it.

Goob' , I hear you , in my younger days I went to every Saints ( NFL ) game at the stadium , never missed a game , tail gated before going in , an all day event , nowdays you could not pay me to go , give me free tickets , free parking , free food , free beer , and give me spending money and I still won't go , much better seat at home , instant replay , zoom in feature , the bathroom ain't got a line and the beer is a lot colder -------chit , it cost you a hundred bucks to get a buzz at the Dome .

Discussion starter · #91 ·
I really thought there was going to be a fight .. So what was the bag he took out his pants and threw on the track , a ice bag to cool his nuts , or a piss bag ??? I am new to NASCAR so forgive me for asking
I finally got to see it, yeah it was an ice pack, i kinda think Kyle was mad, tagging him in the back end like that, but..... I like what Larson said, like i said i think he's got a good head on his shoulders. NOW to the next race haha! Spoiler alerts don't bother me at all :grin

Bristol!

About 30 days away till i head back to Bristol! We have tickets to all 4 races! But probably won't make the Bush's Beans 150 NASCAR Whelen Modified race. Should be there plenty of time thurs to make the Camping world truck race. Then fri night is the Xfinity, and sat monster cup race. Sunday we will get feed a awesome brunch at the track, then we will head back home afterwards.

Attachments

Reactions: _Wilson_
Just got back from Bristol! Man what a race, well all the races we're great. We actually made the last 50 laps of the modified race, before the truck race on thurs. Weather held out for the entire weekend! The cup race started about a hour early, but no rain delays at all. They we're calling for rain all weekend. We did get rain but none during race time! See there's proof even God Loves Nascar. Corey Lajoie, and Terry Labonte we're the guest speakers at the Sunday's brunch.

I just finished watching the Southern 500 @ Darlington! Man those throw back paint jobs were sweet!

Yeah the #2 pit crew really stepped up when it counted. I couldn't believe the amount of pit violations there were, so it stands to reason a quality pit stop won the race, while putting many others behind, with penalties.

Discussion starter · #100 ·
Boogity boogity boogity! Back to Indianapolis for the brickyard 400! Fire um and drop that hammer! :grin

81 - 100 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.