Honda ATV Forum banner

61 - 80 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,336 Posts
And, Harvick, threading the needle!nice move! No more spoiler alerts on this end .
Didi you see when he threaded the needle , the smoke followed his car and at first I thought he was smoking , but it was just wind draft or what you would call it , when it first happened , I thought it was a lot worst than it was , the three cars wide makes it exciting ------ " Hey Bevis , ha, ha ,haha , Wreck are cool "

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I'll get back to you fish , i never got to see the race completely , i lost the satellite signal ......... @ lap 51, but up till then brad k and Joey L were very impressive!

nascar did a recall on Paul's pit crew, uh hu.......They need to lighten up on rules!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Today..... Nascar's longest race the Coca-Cola 600 @ Charlotte 5 PM ctz channel 17 :grin

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
@alloutdoors , I completely forgot about Indy racing! What's the schedule on the Indy race ? Deadgumet ! I was just about to fire the grill up!

Edit: a second showing of the coca-cola 600 with be aired on direct channel 219 FS1 Monday 27th @2 am.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I missed it. Too, power blinked during storms yesterday, it take the dish setup too dang long to reset, I'll be catching the second showing later on this evening the 3rd showing is on on right now on fox sport 2 channel 618 on direct, anyone know which channel on dish network ?

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Today..... Nascar's longest race the Coca-Cola 600 @ Charlotte 5 PM ctz channel 17 :grin
Jay,

I haven't looked, but is anyone from NASCAR or vice versa trying to pull double duty today, i.e., Indy 500 and then Coca-Cola 600?
No double duty, this year. I didn't see the indy race, but the prehipe was all about Danika.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I thought Danika stoped racing altogether ? I take it she's still racing the Indy cercet ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lots of empty seats these days
seen a lot of that too. I'm not a die hard fan, I like the big tracks, don't care for watching the short tracks.
I do like watching them on tv, but would probably never pay to go to a race again, unless my kids asked me.
I've been to one and that was enough for me. I prefer the comfort of my living room.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I remember not that long ago you couldn't even get a ticket to Bristol and today, watching the decline in NASCAR is noticeable with so many empty seats and lower viewer numbers....

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
I think she just quit NASCAR
Idt she quit, as much as her contract with Stewart Haas Racing ended, and they didn't re-sign her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Go #78 Martin Truex Jr.

Sent from my front yard using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 195 Posts