·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Xfinity side during Friday happy hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Well another rain delayed cup race here @ Bristol. I think it's rained every weekend since they changed the race from March to April. Friday and Saturday was perfect.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I was bummed out with Bristol , so many start and stops, rain delays and I never did see the end and don't even know who won as the TV station switched to something really stupid and it was back to U-Tube atv mud fail videos

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
I was bummed out with Bristol , so many start and stops, rain delays and I never did see the end and don't even know who won as the TV station switched to something really stupid and it was back to U-Tube atv mud fail videos
I know what you mean about all the starts and stops Sunday, but the Monday cup race was awesome, well besides who won. The Exfinity race on Saturday also sucked, until after the 2nd stage ended, then it was a great race as well. I had a great weekend up till the Sunday rain and snow on Monday! I think it was 86 there Saturday! On Friday pole day, I got five die-cast autographed, and a oil painting of Austin Dillon from his xfinity championship. Also got several 8x10's signed by several drivers, even got Richard Petty to sign one!

In 2 weeks my uncle and I are going to Arkansas for Mark Martin fan day. Jack Roush will be there this year. So I will be taking a couple pieces of my Mustang for Jack to sign.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
So this week is Richmond ? Is this a good track , short ?, long ? lots of wrecks ?
Richmond is a 3/4 mile D shaped track. Not as much banking as Bristol but more than Martinsville. As far as lots of wrecks, that's due to be determined, so be sure and tune in!

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Hey Beavis , Lots of wrecks are cool !

Sunday forecast for here close to New Orleans , La. is 60% chance of rain , Saturday is forecasted for no rain and a beautiful day

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
HECK YES,!! CRANK IT UP!!! I'm all set , doing St. Louis style ribs , did my house surround sound setup yesterday, everyone within a 5 mile radius should be able to hear it! OH. And there's another showing on direct tv channel 618 fox sports 2 Monday 4/30 @ 11:00 am, one of these days I'm going to see it live @ Dega, if anyone has dish, do us a favor and post the second showing for those who don't have direct, thx!

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Yea , this is the big one as far as I am concerned ------- I like to jam outside , 6 Bose and 2 Pevey with 800 watts pushing them -------- my buddies want crabs again , I am burnt out on boiled seafood for a while and doing BBQ boneless country style ribs , potato salad and baked beans , I told them the pots are there , go for it , so who knows what might show up to eat

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
You, and i will be cooking about the same, items, i went and got all the extra fixings TD , i added cole slaw , with cucumbers maters green onions mayo and bell pepper bits , baked beans with yellow mustard onions and bacon , sweet cornbread , AND plenty of ice cold miller! The walls will be shaking here! I'll have both flags up American and rebel, I'm so looking forward to a great Dega race! I'm going all out for this one!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Boogity boogity boogity :grin it's DEGA baby!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
And, Harvick, threading the needle!nice move! No more spoiler alerts on this end .

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Turn 4 , 14 car wreck , it could have been a lot worst .
Yeah good old Jimmy Johnson move.

41 - 60 of 195 Posts