Honda ATV Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I delayed posting this, because of a second showing.

Nah, no major crashes, Byron , and Kyle on the final lap of stage one, Kyle sent byron off the track for a front end full of the in field grass, then .... right after the green n white checker Byron pulls up behind Kyle, n ether rammed Kyle ? OR, Kyle brake (i saw some front wheel smoke) checked him, but i couldn't make out the radio traffic from Byron, but i think ?? he was ready to stomp kyles azz, And lap 62 of 90 bubba Wallace turned Kyle (YES finally) and you could hear the crowd cheer, lol, @ the end i thought Martin had a shot...... No dice, chase pulled it off, again, but there was a mention about stalling from Truex s machine.

Next week, Michigan Sunday 3rd @ 3 PM

And For you Kyle bush fans ..... sucks to y'all! Haha.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Forgot to tune in , any good crashes ?
Yes K. Busch spun on lap one, then a couple more times, he was in the spin cycle pretty much the whole race. Truex passed 2 cars with his right side tires in the grass! And Chase & Martin beat and banged on each other the last restart, but didn't take each other out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
NBCsn Gibbs 1-2-3 finish & Busch was 9th I think?

JGR again finished 2-3-4 with k. Busch in 11th. But a Chevy took the win, @ the Glen.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I think this rivalry between Kyle and and Byron is just getting started, after the last race, i fell way back and veiw lap 66 of 160 of last years coke zero race. I wonder what Kyle whispered in his ear after the crash.... Because NASCAR officials sure did close in fast.

And he still can't copy dale sr's side draft.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Today! its the Consumers energy 400 @ the Michigan international speedway, fish this is another super fast speedway, should be a good race, the green flag waves @ 2 PM CDT

I've been looking forward to this race!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #186 (Edited by Moderator)
Best race I've seen in a while!! No spoilers here, however ..... That save by keselowski @ 180 mph +- was skill!!

You didn't miss this did ya fish ?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Well... Now that's said in done....

https://m.nascar.com/video/franchise/monster-energy-nascar-cup-highlights/flat-right-rear-tire-sends-keselowski-spinning/

I hope this link works.

Here's that incredible save by brad, you need away to record the races! Hamlin , and Truex Jr. Sure did battle, but harvick took it home in the end, i really am impressed with brads effort! i believe this makes two years in a row for harvick @ Michigan ?
And again (idiot) kyle busch still cant master dale sr side drafting haha! Sadly there was no repeat showing .... They need to change that for every race, that's runs from green to checker.

Up next is the, bass pro shops NRA Night Race this coming Saturday @ Bristol motor speedway 6:30 P

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Ya..... And ya know him, being an excellent NASCAR driver/crash survivor, i bet they were out of there SUPER quick! sure wish he'd come out of retirement...... And i bet The cometary this weekend WILL be very interesting .....

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
About to start the engines for the Bojangles Southern 500! I cant believe the stands are still packed, after 3 1/2 hour rain delay!

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
About to start the engines for the Bojangles Southern 500! I cant believe the stands are still packed, after 3 1/2 hour rain delay!

Funny hearing Junior describe the composition of the track pavement

Start on Sunday; finish on Monday

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts

I was surprised at how full the stands were for this race, and appeared no one left till after the race was over ending after midnight! On the other hand, the brickyard was empty. And it's supposed to be one of the crown jewels of nascar, and the final race before the chase! Race was a wreck feast to say the least.

Anyone surprised that 7 time Jimmy Johnson failed to make the chase? I'm glad that Newman made it in.

Sent from my front porch using Tapatalk

181 - 195 of 195 Posts