Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I have some friends that do the skimming on brutforces they have done 250' and 300' but never 400' there crazy!! and welcome to the forums.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
What a nut!!! my buddy does it on his 400ex and he's a nut too!!! Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Here's my dad and my cousin... I think my cousin swallowed some water.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
This is my failed attempt...

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
More like rolling and bouncing! I made it the first time, then the cameras came out. The 2nd run I went to far to the right, and my right rear tire gained traction before the left. It made the quad do a 90 degree turn instantly.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
You have to commit to hitting the water full speed. Kinda scary

·
Registered
49 Posts
he should look into the highlifter mudnationals! i believe they have a contest every year to see who can skim the mud pit fastes

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The more I see them 700 the more I want one.
Thanks, I have a Yoshimura muffler on it now that I like a whole lot better. I also swapped out my programmer from a PCIII to a PCV and have been very please with the power this thing produces. Also, so far I've only had the CV boot go wrong with it, other than that it's been totally reliable.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
How much extra power did the exhaust mod give you?? A guy I go to school with uncle just got one and was asking about putting a new exhaust on his.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts