Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to put up here tgat within the next week or so ill be doing some surgery to my bike. Have a fo-14 muffler im gonna slap on as well as a pc3, snorkels, exhaust snorkel, 12v outlet. Ill post my how-to's and plenty of pictures for yall to see. Im really exited about it, should turn out mean!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya but heres another kicker. In about 2 months or so ima wrap my wheels in some 28-9.5 outlaws. :happy2:

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Ya but heres another kicker. In about 2 months or so ima wrap my wheels in some 28-9.5 outlaws. :happy2:
28-9.5 huh ??..can't wait to see you back on here asking how to replace your differentals !!..lmfaoooooooo.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll be doing 28s next tire change too. It'll be interesting how they fit yours. Are you lifting at all?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No lift, enemy of sras. And with the sra gearing ill be ok in anything but pb mud so thats why a gr is in the near future. But with the pipe filter snorkel and pc3 it shouldnt have much of a problem. I have a friend running 31s under his 420 with the same mods exept he has a hmf instead of the poor mans fo-14 lol and he turns them fine juat had to trim about 5 inches of plastics. And floorboards alittle. Way too big for me

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool. I'd defenitely be interested in the snorkel part.:icon_gd:
Got that covered too. Lol picked up 2 spare diffs and 3axles from part outs for dirt cheap just in case i do get alittle heavy on the throttle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
bluecollerhero
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing