Honda ATV Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
How good is the stator system in these bikes will it run a 100w handheld spotlight? Ive ordered a set of tires for the front and hope to get it out in a few weeks to go shooting

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welllll i got it out last weekend had a few issues. Not long after going lost drive to the rear. The shifty weld i put on it with a stick had busted. Rode it for the rest of the night getting pulled up hills as it didnt have enough weight up the front for decent traction even with new tires.

Welded it up the next day with the farmers welder that was sitting out in the rail wires was rusty as heck. That was a mission. Git it back together and rode it rest of day comming back out of a big hill climb it just died. Popped a fuse and adding another just popped again. Towed back to camp i played with the multi meter and found the regulator had shift the tin. Unplugged it and it wont pop the fuse and the bike actually runs smoother.

While looking at that found a vertabrea im my tire i pulled it out to the sweet sound of sssssssssssssss. Not happy brand new tire put a plug in it and now its back in the shed till i sort some new parts

So should i buy an aftermarket arrowhead reg or buy a genuine from partzilla

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Put a new reg in went good. Took it out last weekend for a trip shot 4 pigs and a heap of 2 legged grass eaters. When i started it up in the morning it smoked white pretty bad for about 5mins any thoughts on what that would be stuffed valve stem seals?

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
I would think , smoking on start up and it goes away , then it would be valve stem seals -----what is a two legged grass eater , a kangaroo / marsupial ?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
I would think , smoking on start up and it goes away , then it would be valve stem seals -----what is a two legged grass eater , a kangaroo / marsupial ?
Yea roos and wallabies we are in the middle of a massive drought here and theres bugger all grass for anything

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
hz 350 , do you'll eat them 'roos and wallabies ? I heard a rumor over here that Taco Bell has or ( has had ) a percentage kangaroo in the taco/burrito meat ----they look like a big rabbit that can run on two

·
Premium Member
6,489 Posts
Put a new reg in went good. Took it out last weekend for a trip shot 4 pigs and a heap of 2 legged grass eaters. When i started it up in the morning it smoked white pretty bad for about 5mins any thoughts on what that would be stuffed valve stem seals?

Beautiful country there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
hz 350 , do you'll eat them 'roos and wallabies ? I heard a rumor over here that Taco Bell has or ( has had ) a percentage kangaroo in the taco/burrito meat ----they look like a big rabbit that can run on two
We can buy roo in the supermaket i dont mind it. Its gotta be cooked pretty rare as its extremely lean. In tasmania they are allowed to shoot heaps of wallabies so they get eaten there.. an interesting fact for you guys all roo for sale is wild shot no farmed roo. Also our big boys will easily push 100kg ive shot roos that you cant wrap both hands around the base of their tail.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #150

Beautiful country there.
Its alot nicer when hes got grass. Poor bloke is having to grain feed the cattle at the moment

141 - 150 of 150 Posts