Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
I was very happy to find the forum. I was having so much trouble with my Trx-400. I adjusted the valves on the 20-year-old and it helped some. I had difficulty starting the unit, backfiring, then just dying and unreliable operation. I have a few repair manuals but none mentioned anything about checking the voltage regulator. I replaced the ICM, the battery etc... but I didn’t want to get in the mess of replacing the stator or pulse generator - those rarely fail. So a few months went by and I thought of searching online and found this forum. Yes, I’m new at forums so I realized the guy fixed his ATV with a new voltage regulator. But I didn’t notice that until I already posted. So thank God for you people, the Internet and the forum for helping me figure out it was the voltage regulator. I ordered the item directly from Honda. I didn’t want China in my ATV. So thank you very much, without your help, either I’d still have a non-functional ATV or a huge bill from a local Honda shop!! 👍👍👍👍

JimmyAAA
glad ya got your atv fixed jimmy, we have ( had ) some great members here , but the owners here thinks it runs better with all the ad's ?, soooo..we packed our bags, and went and made our own site...AD FREE !!.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts