Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going ?

I travel I-10 and I-12 a lot , and Thursday and Friday the interstate was full of trailers heading east , I have never been but seen videos and would love to go , don't know how they got my name and e-mail but received a waiver form to fill out and bring if I wanted to go and ride

Seen some really wild looking rides ----------- one UTV that had 49's maybe 54's on it , I know it must be to just idle around , you could just about walk under it

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
I wish we had such a big off-road/missing scene here in the UK, I'm jealous if I'm honest that you guys have so much Land and so many available mud parks etc to go riding on.
I've found two parks here that allow ATV's and I know to 5 off-road parks that are still open around the country.
There are clubs here you can join and take your truck to events with but as far as ATV's go there's nothing.

I must come to the US at some point and come to mud nationals or maybe some of the rock bouncer events, looks absolutely awesome!
Oh, and of course, you guys never do things by halves... Everything is HUGE! Haha.

·
Premium Member
12,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How you like this UTV ?

I went with my buddy yesterday to drop off his Can-Am for warranty repairs and started looking at the new ones , thinking about going to the dark side , a Triple Black 1000 two seat frame conversion to one rider with lots of extras I must be crazy !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Don't do it haha!

I like the way they mod and frame the RZR's to make a mini rock bouncer, Tim Cameron's (or the one he drove last season) was cool and very effective.

What power do those things chuck out? There pretty quick of the mark aren't they!

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
How you like this UTV ?

I went with my buddy yesterday to drop off his Can-Am for warranty repairs and started looking at the new ones , thinking about going to the dark side , a Triple Black 1000 two seat frame conversion to one rider with lots of extras I must be crazy !!!
That thing is crazy though!! Like I say, nothing is done by halves in the US lol

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Would love to see the machines and the mud racing, but the rest of it isn't for me.....just a huge ******* drunkfest....
I follow some of the videos on YouTube, there is definitely a LOT of beer consumed! Some super trucks & rides though. I should imagine some of those BBC motors cost a fortune, they push out some silly power don't they.

Am I right in saying I've seen CanAms running nitrous as well? I've seen bottles attached to the rears of some.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Would love to see the machines and the mud racing, but the rest of it isn't for me.....just a huge ******* drunkfest....
I follow some of the videos on YouTube, there is definitely a LOT of beer consumed! Some super trucks & rides though. I should imagine some of those BBC motors cost a fortune, they push out some silly power don't they.

Am I right in saying I've seen CanAms running nitrous as well? I've seen bottles attached to the rears of some.
everything you can imagine and then some.

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Damn!

Think I need to move to the US :laugh:

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I think I'll stick to Canada, it seems like everyone and everything in the US just wants to kill you lol. Although with our current government the US is looking more and more appealing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Haha.. We all say exactly that about Australia! Everything wants to eat you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.