Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Monster Win

Votes: 6 27.3%
1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I just had to do this...lol lets take a little pole 300 powered by monster is supposed to be making a trip to my neck of the woods next month (we'll see)
I offered to meet him at Busco Beach atv park in Goldsboro, NC they have a really nice long drag strip there. The monster is claiming 70MPH, I in fact if he shows intend on showing him what the back of the Moose Mobile looks like, or my intentions anyway.
The contender

300's power plant and I quote:
300ex bored 30 over port polished jet kit kn airfilter openbox 400 carb 400 a arms plus 4 rear axle super trap aka(megaphone)exhaust

The instagator
The angle from the monster's view-->

250X bored .050 over 12:1 +2 piston, WebCam grind 245, (Before Raceday--->>>)Ported and polished head,jet kit,(before race day--->>>) CRF flatside 40mm carb,FMF PowerCore 4 full exhaust, K&N,Suspension upgraded.

Ok there are the stats let's generate a web poll and when and if the race happens the video will decide who guessed right.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Moose I'm telling you you'll win.I have a lot of confidence in you.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Ha moose is that a 400 in front of your quad??
I should have my go prow to film the race. Counting down the days. Now we just need 300 to give a date.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha moose is that a 400 in front of your quad??
I should have my go prow to film the race. Counting down the days. Now we just need 300 to give a date.
Yeah my buddy's 07'

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I put my money on Moose.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
If you want I could come down and smoke both of you with the grizzly.LOL Moose got my vote.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hahah nice moose got my vote i like how this went from the posting i put up about my pipe to here lol moose what crf carb are u using let me know how u work out with it i havnt got mine on so it would cool to see how it works out

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah nice moose got my vote i like how this went from the posting i put up about my pipe to here lol moose what crf carb are u using let me know how u work out with it i havnt got mine on so it would cool to see how it works out
Well I haven't gotten it yet but the CRF250R (racing model is 40mm and the CRF250X trail is 37 or 36mm I'm using the Racing version.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
moose wins by me we not goen to there till this summer so i can get a whole week ride in with u guys and my cuz wants to go to so i see u hopefully this summer ok

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats cool little buddy.... see you then...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yah u won the first race but the secent race all u see it #11

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yah u won the first race but the secent race all u see it #11
You must be talking about the one on your nose piece. I'll see it when i turn around to make sure your still back there...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yah u wish lol

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First of all let's talk a little specs here....correct me if I'm wrong?
Your quad--: 300ex bored .030 over ported and polished head, jet kit, no airbox lid, and a 400EX carb. your engine starts it's life as 282ccs if you bored .030 over you might be sitting at 285cc's at best. is this correct?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Where is this going Moose???? LMAO

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well...... let's wait for the reply and I'll tell you... I got a hunch. lmao

1 - 20 of 398 Posts