Honda ATV Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
cut the 2 inch tubing into two pieces and it sandwiched the rectangular tubing perfect , still going to peg the two pieces together ------ a pic of what was left over from the second swing arm , this is a good start for another swing arm , 5 inch frame lift I guy had on Craig's List , I'd like to get into something like this

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I stopped at NorthShore Driveshaft in Slidell , La and asked for a price on extending the drive shaft , talk about somebody making a mountain out of a mole hill with a Mount Everest price tag , he said $250 plus taxes , $275 , no need to mention I didn't leave it with him

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
A local guy here makes a very nice extended shaft for 200.

·
Premium Member
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Does he supply the shaft and extend it for $200 , I'd be good with that , might have to call in favor on this one , I know I could weld it , spinning true is what worries me ------- LBZ , could you post a pic of your shock mount design ? and what shock did you use ?

·
Premium Member
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
This is my neighbors 300 4 inch lift on the suspension and a 4 inch swing arm extension , gear eduction , 381cc's , very nice bike ----says he is getting ready to put the paddle in the middle , he had two paddles hooked to each side at the hubs ----he says his guy will do the drive shaft extension for $150

Attachments

61 - 66 of 66 Posts