Honda ATV Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
a propane tank fits perfect on a walk behind golf club cart , I had one setup with a long burner wand , used it to burn the dead grass after the round up dried it up ----seems the grass/weeds come back faster if I burned it
the people that had this place, used to burn their field nearly ever year,.. kept the weeds out, made better hay. i have to find out what time of year they burned it.. maybe it was spring, an the weed's haint, started seeding jet.
"haint" ; ah haint seen that yet.. from "the people's dictionary"...
"taint" ; taint happened yet. some definitions left out here.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
That's funny ! " They will be back . maybe offspring coming home to have a family of their own , " ----- I am on a mission today to drown them all , in recycled Coors Lite
Well..... Fish you were right on the money, they came back, i put high tech twist on this today, took a solar USB battery pack, and one of my outdoor transmitters, swopped it over vox, plugged in the microphone, placed the mic under some foil, set one of my boafeng radios on FM 87.5 mhz did a test, and i can hear it perfectly!! (Inside) , now it's just a waiting game, i keep hearing small pops from the foil, just a matter of time before i nail this sucker!!

I'll update HOPEFULLY soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
That's funny ! " They will be back . maybe offspring coming home to have a family of their own , " ----- I am on a mission today to drown them all , in recycled Coors Lite
Well..... Fish you were right on the money, they came back, i put high tech twist on this today, took a solar USB battery pack, and one of my outdoor transmitters, swopped it over vox, plugged in the microphone, placed the mic under some foil, set one of my boafeng radios on FM 87.5 mhz did a test, and i can hear it perfectly!! (Inside) , now it's just a waiting game, i keep hearing small pops from the foil, just a matter of time before i nail this sucker!!

I'll update HOPEFULLY soon.
It is like they migrate or come back to their place of birth ------------ I have not seen mine in a while , the urine must have been too much for them

So what you got going on ? Sounds like if the mole hits the foil , then the radio comes on so you can hear it and go out side and get'em ?

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Exactly correct ^^ but the dirt and grass being pushed up rubbing the foil, is what I'm listening for, i had thought about this idea but i needed the extended battery power pack with optional solar charging.

Ya the ones that migrated back in moved to the other (un treated) side, i still don't get why so many people around here are having BAD problems this season ??

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
^^ ^^
invite fish up for a while, give him plenty of Coors Lite, not to mention, the stuff he cooks on the grill. that'll get them.. :devil
its to bad, methane dont sink like propane does. on some days i could help.. :grin

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Maybe , pour a half gallon of bleach down his hole then flush it with the water hose , bet that will get him to surface , burn his little eyes , I done that to a rattlesnake under my a/c unit pad a few tears back , he was pissed and came out striking the concrete ----- I was flooding their tunnels and his snoot is like an elephant and he had his up getting air , like a periscope on a submarine , I used the pitch fork and my neighbor freaked out on me , but the woods looks 100% better than his yard does , mole lover !!!!

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Actually, ted, the (copywrited California sidewalk) treatment worked.

the ones that migrated back in moved to the other (un treated) side
But, THERE IS an update, no new tunnels, no new mounds, apparently, lol, they dont enjoy low freequncy radio waves, and, as far as food, I'm ALWAYS prepared .... I did bone in thighs (doctored up butchers cut) baked beans, mustard potato salad, and fish is always welcome ! .....Kind of reminds me , we still haven't made any solid plans for the forums meet and greet?' (Just tossing a wrenching in the gearing) ....lol, I'm back on the side watching last years monster energy cup coke zero 400, what a massacre !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Yum , I have not seen the Golden Mustard around here yet , but I really wasn't looking for it , I am going to look for it now ----we ate Chinese tonight , Salt and Pepper shrimp is my favorite

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
i love chinese food. you have to watch the restaurant, where you get it. the one in T-ville, some workers, brought a road kill deer into the restaurant, while, people were eating, the hoofs sticking out, on the cart, gave it away...
then there was that place on hwy 42. i was on the roof, doing havc work. you could here the dogs barking through the duct work, till just before 11:30. after that, it was way quite. just in time for the lunch crowd.. i never got any more food from the one in T-ville, after the road kill, was brought through the front door. the one on hwy 42, never wanted to try that place out.. woof.
. have ya mapped out where members are at? where the location is going to be. i still aint ready, vehicle wise, but, a central location, i forget where it was from before.. member's who have been here the longest, should have dibbs, on the location.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I love it when a plan comes together!! Fish........ The transmitter worked! Perfectly, (took my setup back inside) and Nailed (i think )the last one, i had just throwed my stew together, and was about to make a pan of cornbread, and WHAT DO YA KNOW ???? I heard his calling card (foil crinkling) Anyone for mole stew ??

Just look @ the destruction!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Thx! I checked this morning.... Maybe ?? that was the last one! And We also had a small flood last night, so.... i can't use the gizmo @ the moment, so we shall see...

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
got this vidio from kyhuntingforum.. oxy acetylene. :grin

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
after this dry spell, dropping propane down the mole places, has got harder,, i still dont mind rocking their world, with a bit or propane..
what i tried a cigarette with oxygen, my moms, she has copd.. well, when the ox is up, an it gets to a cigarette, you cannot believe the flash..
if i wrote this before, it was not enough.. i got nice blister's. on my left hand.. where the ox hose, melted to my palm, some fingers.., i got some different colors . the sear marks, look good..
whether being branded or inked, if its a smaller brand, i rather get flashed.. how this turned to red, i dont know, but i am partial to red...
however, stupid, still has no bounds. why, i keep testing this, is also boundless..
i got the marks, or, the scars that prove this. yet i keep going on..

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
dont matter if you are you are young or old, stupid has no bounds.. to explain part of the above post, i have to post pictures of the burn i got, while playing with oxygen. was only a 2nd degree burn. still healing a bit. the pictures will explain better. least ya read so of my other posts.. :D

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
just thought to send these pictures, of, after, the blister went down. never to young or to old, to be stupid.. aka, my theme song.... :D
and i still play it, time to time, or, time after time..

Attachments

41 - 57 of 57 Posts