Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the minimum requirements for performance on the site ? I'm running an iPad 2 with an iOS 9 and can't view any pictures anywhere. I have a similar problem on my Outlook email because I'm not running iOS 10 and my tablet won't update to 10.:sad

·
Super Moderator
37,095 Posts
I went on the forum for my motorcycle that has the same layout as this site and it's the same way so my iPad must be too outdated.:crying
time for a new pc, or a new smart phone. but wait to hear back from goose, i'm sure he'll help ya out :). if you can surf everywhere else but here ?, i'd say its this site, and not your ipad !..lol.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Just noting.... I'm using an iPad, i believe there are a few more fellas here.... Also accessing the forums via Ipad..... I'll be more then happy to help out when i can :) i may start an Ipad help string.....soon

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
i realize i am kinda on the wrong page, but, did anyone with an i-phone, try a different browser on such iphone, just to try something, as to see if it will make a difference? just curious

·
Super Moderator
37,095 Posts
i realize i am kinda on the wrong page, but, did anyone with an i-phone, try a different browser on such iphone, just to try something, as to see if it will make a difference? just curious
couldn't tell ya ?, I don't use my iPhone 8 for searching the web, I got a pc for this !..lol. he has an ipad, they are different.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
no

just speed reading, an only catching some words..
iphone, an ipad, just mean the same to me. apple..
i only use home PC. and mostly with linux. when i see the i in front of iphone, or ipad, then i just dont need to go no farther, as yet. im still learning things, but no one talks linux. i have to do the research, but think both are steve jobs, just different paths.. the i,, says apple..
on the side,, mac,windows, an a bunch of companies, want to isolate their software, so it dont talk to the other software, so as they can make more money. i.e. ya got to pay, "just a little bit" , exponentially..

·
Registered
463 Posts
I went on the forum for my motorcycle that has the same layout as this site and it's the same way so my iPad must be too outdated.:crying
As your iPad is OS9, it's pretty out of date. This could be the cause but let's try clearing your cache and cookies for this site to see if that helps. Can you try that and see if it changed any?

When was the last time you gave the iPad a full shutdown/restart, and not just into sleep mode? Try that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts