Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people out there are in the military and or have a family member serving. In what branch of the services.
My father is a retired Army CW4
My brother is currently serving in Iraq he is a E-3 in the U.S. Army
God bless them all for defending our freedoms and those who have done so in the past.
Would like to send a SPECIAL THANKS and a prayer for all.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Great thread. My dad was Airborne, dont remember much though because I was little and now divorced. MY stepdad was in Infantry in the Marines, been through the Army nat. guard and stuff and is now in MO for a school with the ANG. I plan to go to Marines as well, so hopefully some day. For now im only a C/SFC. in jrotc.

God bless them all for defending our freedoms and those who have done so in the past.
Would like to send a SPECIAL THANKS and a prayer for all.

^Amen.

·
Registered
43 Posts
God bless em all . I would be there but I went the Law Enforcement route , I tried to get in to fly helicopters but my eyes were'nt good enough for the Army in 1991 :rolleyes:
God bless them all and they do a great job . I hope the new president :rolleyes: just does'nt mess with them and make their job any harder .
Police and Military are some hard jobs .
I know that Glock has a program where Military/Police can get Glock pistols alot cheaper that the regular public . Tell him about that if he like shooting . I took advantage of it and got me one .

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
The new pres. "Commander in Chief". Yay....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Awesome. Nice to see alot more members on here.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
My Grandfathers were the last ones in my family to serve, but God Bless all of our troops.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Thanks to all the men and women protecting our country,rights and freedoms.Thanks and God bless you!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Thanks to all the men and women protecting our country,rights and freedoms.Thanks and God bless you!
Agree!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
My father served during Vietnam before returning to serve as a MP at a defense testing base until 65 then joined the law enforcement in Norfolk, Va. then after he and my mother divorced in 72' he moved back to Ga where to this day he is still a police officer. 43 years in law enforcement GO DAD!!.
And our troops are always in our prayers GOD Bless evryone of them for their services to our country and the defenseless of others.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
WOW!!!! 43 years that awsome!!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Yeah I'm real proud of him... He actually retired about 5 years ago but he got bored lol and went back now he works in the court house.

WOW!!!! 43 years that awsome!!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
You are very much welcome as with any of our military retired or not have provided us with an invaluable service. My great uncle served during WWII and spent about 3 months in a German concentration camp. My grandfather used to tell me how they fed the prisoners grass soup and one loaf of bread to split between 30 or 40 prisoners. When they reeased him he came home and lived for 6 months his body just shut down.

Still have my dad's "thirteen steps to hell" patch & his "boxed flag" . Thank you all & God bless!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Served 6.5 years in the Corps of Engineers in the Army. Toured in Kosovo and Iraq. Spent some time in Germany and Macedonia. Got out as an E-5. Shout out to my SAPPERS!

·
Registered
29 Posts
We are a military family all the way. I am a retired Navy Chief and my wife is a retired Navy 1st Class. We were in when it wasn't appreciated and really like seeing all the pro military in our communities. Thank you for all the appreciation. Also, our youngest son is ex-Army and oldest son is ex-Navy and now is in the Army Reserve.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
friends over seas in iraq his nickname is bull hes a infintry

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
I also come from a big military family, Grand Paw , Dad was Army,uncle, half brother and one cousin was a Marine, I was medically retired due to injuries I sustained in the Army Infantry,My Uncle and 2 cousins were in the Air Force and 1 is rejoining. I have great respect for those that serve.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts