Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have purchased some 26" Maxxis Zillas to replace my factory tires on my 07' Foreman 500. Does anyone on here have these tires? I got a 26x9x12 for the front and a 26x11x12 for the back. I hope I will not need a lift to make these fit, that's why I did not go with a 27". I think I got a pretty good deal $335 on eBay w/ free shipping. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
195 Posts
They will be good in the mud/snow, on trails that have a lot of loose terrain and help you to get up and over stumps and rocks. I'm not to sure about the turning response but you should be fine with 26" as long as you had 25"s before. Anymore and you would need a lift.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guy's new member here, don't know much about the Zilla's but I just bought 26 mudlites yesterday so i will post how i like them, when i put them on.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
That sucks, I hate when stuff doesn't arrive when it's suppose to.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just purchased a set myself,(26" Zillas on 14" itp 312's) they should arrive today. Will post after putting them to the test.
Which I hope won't be too long from now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here they are, can't wait to try them out.
Very pleased with Motoxmall. I ordered them Friday evening, Monday they call and tell me to get the 12" wheels they will have to ship from Cal. Front tires unmounted or they would subsitute 14" all around for 40 bucks more. Went with the 14" and got them Tuesday afternoon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very pleased with Motoxmall. I ordered them Friday evening, Monday they call and tell me to get the 12" wheels they will have to ship from Cal. Front tires unmounted or they would subsitute 14" all around for 40 bucks more. Went with the 14" and got them Tuesday afternoon.
Tell me the price plz

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Now that thing looks good

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well I finally got to try the new wheels and tires. They worked great, I am very happy with the performance. I would recommend them to anyone that likes to ride trails along with a little mud.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts