Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 honda foreman 4x4 es w/ 2" HL lift. I'm wanting to add 28" zillas and was wonderin if they would fit and how they would effect the power.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
You will be able to see a difference lose in power with a bigger tire and there will be more ware on the components. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welcome to the forums.I'd say they will fit but deffinate power loss will happen.You might wannna get some performance parts also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
slippery slope....................changing from the stock tire/ wheel configuration will affect performance (poorer), increase wear and tear on your parts and cause your NEED to upgrade power components just to keep up with the Jones. why bother? I run pretty much stock, but that is pretty boring and lame in some eyes.

2 cheap centavos

steve

·
Registered
423 Posts
28's will fit.I've got 27" on my rancher and they are right you do lose some but they are lite compaired to most other mud tires. I love the heck out of them. its not so much the weight but height where power is robbed you lose gearing. My lose was not a lot and I use them in gumbo mud, rocks and sand. My sisters forman has 27" mud lite XTRs and dose just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts