Honda ATV Forum banner

Maxxis Razr rears for Trx700xx

15K views 48 replies 6 participants last post by  Redracer 
#1 ·
Anyone seen these for sale anywhere on the net, size 22x9x11?? Any help would be appreciated.

#3 ·
Ive looked for those to, no luck! The stock Dunlops suck!! Blew out the sidewall of one of the rears with about 3 hours on the machine. The rock I hit didnt look all that bad! So Im really looking to upgrade before Im left stranded. The search goes on!

#7 ·
I've seen some nice looking rims from ITP, I really think the black ones would look awesome. I just didnt wont to go with the wheel/tire package. Just some tires for now. Thanks for looking TomGodd!!

#11 ·
You won't find any. maxxis makes them for Wayne Matlock but I don't think they are available to the public. The ITP 10" wheel kit for the XX would be your best bet.

#14 ·
Too New wait about a year... then you can get anything you want for them.

#15 ·
I believe its because of the independent rear suspension traveling up and down within the inside of the wheel that they had to use the larger diameter.

#18 ·
Matlocks machine makes me squeele like a school girl.

The TRX 700XX utilizes large 11"diamater Aluminum rear wheels to allow the knuckles and hubs to reach farther into the wheel cavity, and to keep the wheel cavity clean of mud & debris, a rim scraper is mounted on the inside of the wheel.

which effectively extends the A-arms and axle shafts to the perimeter of the 700XX's track width.

#19 ·
Hey Red your to knowledgeable, buddy!! HaHa!! Another question, seen any cool graphic kits for the 700? Ive seen a couple but theyre pretty lame. Im not into skulls and such!!

#20 ·
Actually Red and his wife own a graphics company and they can desing any decal, logo, one of a kinds, or whatever you can think of. they do superb work!.

#24 ·
I've mostly just got ATV's on the brain. LOL! Sports in general, I'm a Huge Dallas Cowboys and CO AVS fan. Motorsports, pretty much anything with wheels I enjoy. Would it be possible to do something similar to Matlocks 700?

#25 ·
The only thing with that is all of his decals are his sponsors, I would have to get permission from each company to use their logo. I personally think custom number plates look better than a full graphics kit. What would you think about some nice big number plates, (custom and as fancy as you want to get) on the rear fenders, then some kind of cool design on the front fenders and above the head light? The reason i prefer the plates over a full graphics kit is because the decals above the motor usually get worn/peeled off prematurely. If you ride as aggressive as I do.

#26 ·
We could make the stickers the same color scheme, and just not use his sponsors. We could fill in his sponsor areas with some kind of custom design!!!

#27 ·
My boots have tore up the plastics on the sides of the motor I can see why thats not a good spot for any decals. I really like the idea of the number plates on the rear fenders that would help prevent them from scuffs to. Im not very creative! Im trying to think of something worthy!!

#29 ·
Justed looked at your album and checked out the plates you have pictured there. Nice!! Something similar would be perfect. You can even put your companies name on them with the number 12. Good Colorado advertising. What would two rear and an over the headlight plate run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.