Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some repair manuals for my rincon and rancher. I saw somewhere that if you join the hrca with a paid membership you can get discounts on manual. I joined the free part, but how can I find out about the paid membership?----Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
You can download a repair manual for the 650 Rincon at this site.

maxmekker.com

What size is your Rancher?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
tradebit also has manuals [usually] downloadable in .pdf for $5, and that includes owners manuals and service manuals.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The sight the "dr. Feelgood" listed is the one that I got my manual from. Very good, PDF file and a good price.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info--I have had the forman since new and just recently got the others. I am in the process of making a trailer to hit the high country as soon as the snow melts!!! (I live in Georgetown) I would like to get manuals for all of these. I tried to download the free rincon, but my computer wouldn't open it up.
I have
86 forman 350 4X4
03 rincon 650 auto shift 4x4
08 rancher 420ES 4x4

Honda made some variations of these. What I need to know is what EXACTLY do I have, for example is my rincon a 650 FA?---Jack

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have
86 forman 350 4X4
03 rincon 650 auto shift 4x4
08 rancher 420ES 4x4

Honda made some variations of these. What I need to know is what EXACTLY do I have, for example is my rincon a 650 FA?---Jack
86 Foreman is a TRX350D. No variations
03 Rincon is a TRX650FA. No variations. Became TRX680FA in 06
08 Rancher is TRX420FE. FE means 4x4, electric shift

All these manuals are available on the site I linked to 2 posts ago.

Rob

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I tried to download the free rincon, but my computer wouldn't open it up.
Try right clicking on the manual you want and then click "Save Link As" and save it to your computer that way. If it don't work, try again later and it should work. I just tried it that way and it worked for me.

And I agree with Dr. feelgood, there are no variations of the Rincon 650, but later they made a Rincon 680, like feelgood said.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The 86 is just a TRX350, no D. The D came in 87.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts