Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
on 2000 450es trx, is the correct size 10mmx3/8. honda east wants $3.00 an some change for only 1 lug nut. i think that is a wee bit steep. they got a decent price on key/ignition replacement, $32[i lost my only keyt the other day], 2keys an honda switch, seems to be one of the better deals i found online. ya pay almost the same for replacement keys, using key number. plus, i dont trust the cheaper ignition switches you can get with 2 keys. a guy on e-prey will sent you a set of keys for $29.00, free shipping. i rather have the oem set, with switch, for a few dollars more. //Ed

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
I need another key problem with getting a new set is that I have a steering lock I'd have to match. I'll shop for a key blank but they want big $$

Funny story I was on a hilltop the other day with my daughter on the Canam and me on the Chili Pepper. She wanted to switch so I accidentally used my Honda key in the Canam got everything to light up but no start--I was getting torqued because didn't realize the swaperoo--

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.