Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got ma an Elka Duel Pro Linkage today sending shock off Monday to be revalved and resprung buy Colby at C&D Racing he said with the measurments i gave him that he told me to take off my rear said no need to lengthen the rear shock so when all said and done i will have a long travel rear to match the front can't wait!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Get them Ohlins fixed... or give the whole front end to me!!! Hell, let's trade quads.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gettin tired of spendin all this money, be glad when i am done, ah crap you are never done with these things! Can't trade right now Red but it will be for sale in a couple of years.

·
Registered
347 Posts
How much you planning on sellin it for? or have you thought that far yet?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Havn't thought that far ahead. I have around 15 to 16 K in it right now!

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well never sent my Elka to be reworked sold it instead and bought me an Fox PodiumX GenII with DSC just got it yesterday and it is in stalled with the Elka Duel pro link and now the tracks are wet from rain maybe tomorrow i can ride.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Well never sent my Elka to be reworked sold it instead and bought me an Fox PodiumX GenII with DSC just got it yesterday and it is in stalled with the Elka Duel pro link and now the tracks are wet from rain maybe tomorrow i can ride.
Nice, that has got be one comfortable ride!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Man your credit card must be smoking!!!!...lol I know mine would be not to mention my wife would shoot me and collect the insurance.

I know you are running 14:1 what mm is the piston? and did you retain the stock crank? i think stock is 96mm bore X 62mm Stroke at 449CCs you have done some amazing work just to the engine alone do you know what your CCs and power is now?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No credit cards involved i pay as i go, not going to charge up a bunch of stuff.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
That's me if I can't pay cash I don't want it I have a bank card and thats it no CC for me.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I use CC but pay them off every month.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man your credit card must be smoking!!!!...lol I know mine would be not to mention my wife would shoot me and collect the insurance.

I know you are running 14:1 what mm is the piston? and did you retain the stock crank? i think stock is 96mm bore X 62mm Stroke at 449CCs you have done some amazing work just to the engine alone do you know what your CCs and power is now?
Its still stock bore 96mm

·
Registered
347 Posts
Use a prepaid credit card to order stuff off the interent so they can't run up you bill whenever they get your credit card number.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts