Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of Todd racing yesterday. I would have got more but I let my son play with the camera and it was full of random pics he had taken.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Great pics!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I'm thinking Tom just got bit by the racing bug...

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Todd called. He ended up finishing 9th overall. He done a great job if you ask me. He can tell the sttory better than I can, he got a bad start and feel to the back but came back up around 6 or 7 places. The phone was cutting out so I did not hear the exact details..

lets all let him know how proud we are of him.

CONGRATS TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
He told me that in the second moto coming out of the gates he missed 3rd gear which dropped him back to 16th of 17. With all the rain and delays they only ran 3 lap motos today. In those 3 laps he made it back up to 9th for an 8th spot overall.

You made all of us here and Dynamic Graphics VERY proud

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Well back home now wore out and ready for a shower, got my belly full of Dominos pizzawell post a few pics tomorrow, at least i came home in one piece and a still running quad.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Congrats 69, good job!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great job!! When you can come home in one piece with your machine still running it's a good day. Glad to hear you did well.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well back home now wore out and ready for a shower, got my belly full of Dominos pizzawell post a few pics tomorrow, at least i came home in one piece and a still running quad.
Glad to hear you made it back.
You done a Great Job! TO come up all those places WOW!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts