Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of work all week due to a double ear infection, but I think I'ma gonna hafta get out for a little. This is my rear deck at 3:00 am in eastern Pa. We have about a good 8" of snow now with more to come. My neighbor also has a Honda 250ex,his daughter has an Eaton 150, may have to wake them up early.. Ha Ha Ha Ha ....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
We were supposed to get 2 inches of snow, here where I live in Kentucky, but all it did was rain.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Any day is a good day that you get tot go Race, leaving out in about an hour to go Corinth,Ms for an Arena Cross event Will post a video tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I'm sick of snow... Goodluck Todd!!!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
We got about 2 and a half feet of snow.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
300ex?Yah they suck in the snow.My 250x does to.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Yeah it's fun to just spin around.When we have ice thats what I do.Spin my I-Q as my dad says.

·
Registered
209 Posts
yea in the hour i was out i mostly spun the whole trip. if i wasent folowing my neighbor and using his tracks i wouldent have made it to far

·
Registered
216 Posts
I ripped off my skid plate while riding in the snow pissed me off. Cant wait for it to melt so I can throw some MUD!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have maxxis razrs and they do pretty good but the extended swing arm lowered my quad a little so it get hung up esay

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Did you buy your quad from the guy on youtube?I thought those fenders looked farmiliar.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts