Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Your closest "Park" would be Outback MSC in Laurinburg, NC. Very nice place to ride, have mud and trails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lots of places around depends on what u like mud or rocks or trails got a few places to ride around here about a hour away then brown mountain and uwharie and several more in a couple of hours drive

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
yep...was gonna suggest Uwharrie as well...but be advised that some of the more popular trails (Daniel for example)..you're sharing the trail with jeeps etc...and there's parts of the trails that I avoid on my 2x4 honda..not saying the bike couldn't do it necessarily...just too much work for this old man.

there's plenty of youtube vids of guys riding trails at Uwharrie..so you can get an idea.

it's about 2 hours from me...but worth the drive.. likely head up that way come spring..right now I think it may be closed..we have just had soooo much rain that basic 2x4 trail riding makes for a longer day.

I was on my property all holiday week...and between me and my kids..we've basically turned some areas into total mud...not what I wanted in some areas out there..but the boys were having fun all the same between the 500cc 4x4 and the old fourtrax 2x4..oh and the lifted golfcart (holds it's own)...the place is a mess.. I can only imagine what ATV parks.. (Carolina Adventure world, etc) are like right now...no thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts