Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an 1987 honda foreman 350 4x4. I am looking for the following parts:

Front Grill Piece/Light Bezel
The two brackets to mount the grill
Both front lights in clear

The plastic grill piece to protect the fan

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
eBay can hook you up with some of that, I've seen some of the parts you've listed on there forsure try nos (new old stock) some. Here try crags list , i couldn't advise on that, but it's worth a try shade and goober might have some input goober tracks alot parts for those machines

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Good question Yeah this great place to start at least a couple guys here may have those parts. If they don't have them those fan grills are right plentiful on eebae you can be a bit picky want one without cracks and not faded. The grill and lights will be harder to find. And the bumper! Manny had a great one for your 87--which is a one year only design--beauty

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I search craigslist and ebay all the time. Just thought someone on this site might have some parts. Goober, thanks for the grill link, but my foreman 350 is the rare blue color, so the front grill/bezel has to be ideally blue, but I might have to settle for black.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Yeah i agree with you there one the blue plastic, goober makes a great point manny would be a good to talk to, you can't go wrong here in this place these guys here are top notch @ helping :)

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Ah i think this link was posted here, but i can't recall who stuck it up, might have a look here, I've looked some here great site IMO, hopefully someone here will know more about this place :)

Vintage Honda Motorcycle Parts Classic NOS

Reactions: Macarena Man

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Ok no problem hey those lights are worth the fifty and you can probably sell the grill away later if you want
On second thot they're a bit ruff

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
finding a blue grill is not going to be easy !. let alone, one with nice lights in it ?!. Honda did not make very many blue old school trx350's, and the ones they did make and sell ?, are getting harder and harder to locate in one piece :).

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
I search craigslist and ebay all the time. Just thought someone on this site might have some parts. Goober, thanks for the grill link, but my foreman 350 is the rare blue color, so the front grill/bezel has to be ideally blue, but I might have to settle for black.
Red if you happen to try that link vintage honda link ? Can you post back how helpfull they are ? I'll. be needing some parts soon as i can get my old 350d back.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
I sold the front bumper last week. sorry, no blue grill.

Good luck on your search, stay on ebay, set notifications. they will turn up.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
And i saw one of those blue grills on ebay a couple weeks ago, dang it!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I don't have a blue grille but I have a fan grille that snaps onto the bumper from an 86. I think it may be the same? I can post a pic later.

Rob

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
I don't have a blue grille but I have a fan grille that snaps onto the bumper from an 86. I think it may be the same? I can post a pic later.

Rob
the fan grills snap onto the frame, not the bumper :).

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Black grill and NOT too bad a price, cheepest one i could find part# goes as 6630-ha7-670 add reads for a 86-87 fourtrax 350, might try matching some blue paint as sujusted ?

Honda Front Headlight Covers Trim | eBay

Also found some lower head light brsuh guards if anyone's intrested ?

Reactions: Goober

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Black grill and NOT too bad a price, cheepest one i could find part# goes as 6630-ha7-670 add reads for a 86-87 fourtrax 350, might try matching some blue paint as sujusted ?

Honda Front Headlight Covers Trim | eBay

Also found some lower head light brsuh guards if anyone's intrested ?
this head light grill will not work with clear lights bro !, it's made for the orange lights only. just so you know ?, the two types of lights mount two different ways on the trim part !. :).

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Ah! Thanks shade! I don't wont to give bad advise.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts