Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2014 Honda TRX450ER stolen from me. I an trying to find the best way to register this as stolen. I have filed a report with police department. When I check some of the vin check sites online it says its clean.
So can someone say whats the best way to register as a stolen atv so it will come up on vin checks.

vin number is JH2TE3271EK500410

also if located there is a reward. f seen please contact Euclid police dept, 216 731-1234 they have the case number.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
I would go to the dmv. I know when i was buying and selling they or the sheriffs department could look the vin up to see if its been listed as stolen. So i would think they could put it in that sytem if they are able to check it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I had a 2014 Honda TRX450ER stolen from me. I an trying to find the best way to register this as stolen. I have filed a report with police department. When I check some of the vin check sites online it says its clean.
So can someone say whats the best way to register as a stolen atv so it will come up on vin checks.

vin number is JH2TE3271EK500410

also if located there is a reward. f seen please contact Euclid police dept, 216 731-1234 they have the case number.
Agree with @SlammedRanger but the police dept should automatically enter the data into the NICB national database. Also, if you file a homeowners claim the stolen information goes into the same NIBC database. This is the database that all the Internet search engines use. I would give the police dept another day or so before going to the DVM.

Check out stolen911.com. You can post your info and pics there.

Stolenregister.com is another site where you can submit your information and pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
GirlsRideToo
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing