Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on running one of the toughest desert races in the US next year. The Parker 250, it is one of the largest races in the US. You can expect to see the likes of Harold Goodman, Beau Baron, and Wayne Matlock.

That being said, I need a teammate to switch off with in portions of the races. Each rider will complete about 125 miles of racing. I will be supplying the quad and the race jersey and pants. You're responsible for your own gear. You must be willing to travel as the race is in AZ. I'm looking for someone who is roughly the same size as me 6'2" 180lbs. Height is not that important but the weight needs to be close for suspension settings.

Anyone interested or know someone who might be?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I love your passion man! That will be a great event I'm sure!

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
Dang right bro 69 would be a good candidate if he's not over 180, I missed the cut-off about 85 pounds and 2 inches ago...lmao. I can turn wrenches that's about it.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i do i do or do u need some pit monkeys

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If everyone wants to come out, we could always use help in the pits.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
It would be my honor to team up with Mike! I think we could do some good if we can keep it together and not have any machinal issues or broken parts, i talked to my better half (wife) she said start saving some money and we could take a week off and go if thats what i wanted to do, it would be a great time , we have some time before January so lets see whats happenes between know and then i have a few Nationals i am going to run MillCreek in Pell city Al is 4 weeks away I AM GOING!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to shoot for some 50" wide A-Arms and axle by then.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Start saving, we could use your support and knowledge out there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
There I am at the 4:50 mark on the 700XX!!! JK

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
RPM DominatorII axle and some Max groung clearance arms!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well unfortunately 69 will not be able to make it out. So the spot is still open...

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
CRAP!!! That blows bro you all would have taken this I know it!!. Maybe things will change for 69 by then. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
How is the Mill Creek thing? I live about 1hr 48min away and I've been wondering if there were any good trail racing places for quads. Most of the stuff is reserved for bikes :mad:

Nvm, just figured out it a MX track... darn.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
How is the Mill Creek thing? I live about 1hr 48min away and I've been wondering if there were any good trail racing places for quads. Most of the stuff is reserved for bikes :mad:

Nvm, just figured out it a MX track... darn.
Mill creek is great, i wish i could have went and raced, (lack of funds) very expensive weekend just check the millcreek web site and they will let you know when quads can ride, also check out the SE Quad series just google it

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm not much into looking at racing at tracks. I'm more of a trail guy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts