Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;

LONESTAR RACING LAUNCHES “RENT-TO-RIDE” PROGRAM

PHOENIX, AZ (07/06/2010) – Lonestar Racing, the world leader in ATV and UTV off-road racing products, announced today the launch of their “Rent-To-Ride” program.

Lonestar Racing’s “Rent-To-Ride” program is the most flexible transaction process in the marketplace today. It allows consumers with limited cash and/or credit the opportunity to rent-to-own Lonestar Racing products with no obligation to buy, no credit check and manageable payment plans. All you have to do is complete a simple application process and agree to the terms and conditions of their “Rent-To-Ride” program and your Lonestar Racing products will be shipped right to your door.

Dan Fisher, Vice President, said “In today’s tough economy, the Rent-To-Ride program will afford our customers additional avenues for purchasing Lonestar Racing products. We feel that this new program will open doors and give customers a great opportunity to build their dream ATV or UTV.”

For program details and an application please contact a Lonestar Racing sales representative today at 800-4LS-RACE (800-457-7223)

About Rent To Own Industry:
The $7-Billion rent-to-own industry or RTO sprang up in the 1970’s in response to growing consumer needs without incurring debt or jeopardizing family credit. The RTO industry is composed of dealers who rent furniture, electronics, major appliances, computers, wheels and tires and now ATV and UTV products.

About Lonestar Racing:
Lonestar Racing is a production and custom manufacturer of the highest quality racing and recreational products for ATV's and UTV's. Having been in the business for almost 20 years, they have been producing race winning chassis and suspension components for all types of racing, ranging from the street to off road. Their 45,000 sq ft facility in Mesa, AZ is home to many dedicated team members that provide life to the 23 CNC machining centers. LSR combines this with CAD software to eliminate errors in all of the tube bending, laser cutting, milling and lathe work,. They also have many TIG welding stations and an in house powdercoating facility. LSR also offers installation and maintenance for your ATV and UTV needs by factory trained master technicians

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
That is really cool, I can see some people getting themselves into some trouble

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
sound like a good idea, but in my opinoin if i dont have the cash ill go without
wve got enough debt in this country, and some peoples eyes are bigger than there wallets/pockets/purse

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
The world is based off of credit now... Some jobs won't even hire you if you have bad credit.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
sound like a good idea, but in my opinoin if i dont have the cash ill go without
wve got enough debt in this country, and some peoples eyes are bigger than there wallets/pockets/purse
Agreed!! if you can't pay for it wait till you can.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is nice and different about this program is the fact that you can return the product at any given time and end your agreement with LSR. Lets say you RTR an axle and something happens where you lose your job or cannot afford to make the payment anymore. You send back the axle and your agreement is terminated. There is no penalty and you now do not have to worry about making that payment. What other industry program allows you that flexibility?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, that is a unique type of program.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
That is amazing... killer customer service!!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I checked into getting some Fox Float Evols just being curious the cost of the shocks is $1495 MSRP it would cost $57.50 a week for 52 weeks you pay first and last week + shipping upfront so your total is like $2990 plus shipping thats double the MSRP of the shocks not such a good deal when you look at it this way. Might be a good thing for some people but not me cause i can't see paying twice as much for something i can understand making a little profit on something but thats crazy.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Thats what i am sayin!!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I checked into getting some Fox Float Evols just being curious the cost of the shocks is $1495 MSRP it would cost $57.50 a week for 52 weeks you pay first and last week + shipping upfront so your total is like $2990 plus shipping thats double the MSRP of the shocks not such a good deal when you look at it this way. Might be a good thing for some people but not me cause i can't see paying twice as much for something i can understand making a little profit on something but thats crazy.
Putting this up on behalf of LSR
Re: rent to ride

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are correct in the fact that it is double the price, but please keep in mind the following facts. (No Credit Check) meaning that Lonestar Racing takes 100% of the liability. (Return at any time). Meaning you can return the product at any given time with no penalty. Which means that I have to try and find a way to sell that used part. (Option to buy out early). Won't cost you double if you decide to buy out your agreement early.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts