Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
As for the number of them i dont know. But they are in the alerts section when you hit your avatar picture in the top right corner of the screen. I havent been able to see the actual stats on likes given and recieved though.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
As for the number of them i dont know. But they are in the alerts section when you hit your avatar picture in the top right corner of the screen. I havent been able to see the actual stats on likes given and recieved though.
Well..... Not sure it's the same on a legit pc, but i click on my (BIG W) avatar at the top center of the page, and a see small drop down then .....never mind slammedranger beat me again, STOP THAT LOL

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Where do you see the number of " likes " you have received and gave
Well..... Not sure it's the same on a legit pc, but i click on my (BIG W) avatar at the top center of the page, and a see small drop down then .....never mind slammedranger beat me again, STOP THAT LOL

Hahahaha thats awesome. Twice now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Admin
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing